Topaz Video AI 3.0.4 x64 by Paradox
Release Year/Date : 2022
Version : 3.0.4
Developer : Topaz Labs
Developer Website : topazlabs.com/video-enhance-ai
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : not required (installer already cured)
System requirements :
10 (build 19041 v2004 and above), Windows 11
Processor (CPU) Need AVX2 instructions for
Intel CPUs from ~2015 | Intel HD 5000 iGPU or higher
AMD CPUs from ~2016
RAM 8GB (16GB or higher recommended)
Intel HD 5000 GPU if running on CPU
VRAM 2 GB (8GB or higher recommended)
NVIDIA users: Driver version 522.25 or higher
Size: 354.9 MB
Description : Topaz Video AI is a new video enlargement solution using artificial intelligence.
Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, upscale your video to 8K resolution with precise detail and motion sequence.
Until now, it has not been possible to perfectly recreate high resolution video from low resolution footage.
Topaz Video AI will turn your videos into clean upscaled footage up to 8K resolution, from old home movies to low quality SD and DVDs.
Add. Information : After installation will be immediately activated. The program no longer collects logs. The original installer is used.
– When starting an update, the application no longer displays a pending export warning if the preview/export is not running.
– The installer no longer prompts to uninstall VEAI 2. The UNINSTALLOLDVEAI=1 command line option can complete this step for users who still want it.
– Fixed a bug that caused the login program to erroneously return no owner status for some users.
– Various UI tweaks
– Quality inconsistency between 2.6.4. and 3.0.x for some models.
– Some users may experience performance degradation compared to 2.6.4.
– Preview experience needs to be improved