Topaz Video AI 3.0.12 x64 – Paradox 2023
Release Year/Date : 2023
Version : 3.0.12
Developer : Topaz Labs
Developer Website : topazlabs.com/video-enhance-ai
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : not required (installer already cured)
System requirements :
10 (build 19041 v2004 and above), Windows 11
Processor (CPU) Need AVX2 instructions for
Intel CPUs from ~2015 | Intel HD 5000 iGPU or higher
AMD CPUs from ~2016
RAM 8GB (16GB or higher recommended)
Nvidia series 900 or higher
AMD series 500 or higher
VRAM 2 GB (8GB or more recommended)
NVIDIA users: Driver version 522.25 or higher
Size: 350.8 MB
Description : Topaz Video AI is a new video enlargement solution using artificial intelligence.
Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, upscale your video to 8K resolution with precise detail and motion sequence.
Until now, it has not been possible to perfectly recreate high resolution video from low resolution footage.
Topaz Video AI will turn your videos into clean blown footage up to 8K resolution, from old home movies to low quality SD and DVDs.
Add. Information : After installation will be immediately activated. Also, the collection of logs and sending data about the PC to the server is disabled. The original installer is used.
– 99% crashes fixed – Authentication issue fixed
for users who run the installer using a different user than the one used to run TVAI.
– Fixed an issue where the output resolution was displayed incorrectly when some videos with non-square pixels were converted to square pixels.
– The preset name is limited to 20 characters.
– Miscellaneous. Bug fixes and improvements.
Known Issues :
– If you are logged in and received a watermark on Windows, try deleting the %PROGRAMDATA%\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Video AI\auth.tpz file while the application is closed.
– If all models fail, try deleting the .tz in the model folder. The location of this folder can be found in the settings menu.