Sattva Descreen Professional Edition 6.5 Plugin for Adobe Photoshop [MacOS]
Release Year/Date : 2019
Version : Professional Build 6.5
Developer : Sattva Developer
Website : www.descreen.net
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Mac OS 10.9-10.15
Adobe Photoshop 64-bit (CS5-CC2020)
A good scanner with an optical resolution of at least 600-1200 dpi is required. Faxes and multifunction devices generally do not provide good enough scan quality at 600 dpi and above.
Size: 3.2 MB
Description : The Descreen filter removes a raster from scanned printed images. This prevents moire from appearing when such images are output to raster devices such as a display, printer, or phototypesetter.
Removal of a raster with the minimum loss of sharpness of the image.
Reduced rosette moiré (present in color prints).
Reduce noise due to paper irregularities. Noise reduction can be performed not only in printed, but also in any other images. In particular, you can reduce the graininess of photos.
(1) Copy the plugin to the Photoshop Plugins folder in Applications.
(1) Select a filter for the first time. You will be presented with a software activation dialog.
(2) Enter your desired name and fake email address, then click the “Personalize” button.
(3) Enter something for the activation key, for example, you can copy the registration code it gives you and paste it there.
(4) The plugin may close, this is normal. Your registration has been saved.
(5) The next time you open the plugin, it should be fully functional as usual.