Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0.1.0003
Release Year/Date : 2022
Version : 18.0.1.0003
Developer : Blackmagic Design
Developer Website : blackmagicdesign.com
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : MULTI
Tabletka : present
System requirements :
• Windows 10 Creators Update x64 or Windows 11 x64 with the latest updates
• Minimum 16 gigabytes of RAM for editing and grading, 32 gigabytes recommended for Fusion
• Minimum 2 gigabytes of video memory
• Video card must support OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11
• Driver for Nvidia cards not earlier than version 451.82
• All requirements can be viewed here blackmagicdesign.com/en/support
Size: 3.49 GB
Description: DaVinci Resolve 18 is the world’s only solution that integrates editing, color grading, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post-production in one software tool! Its elegant, modern interface is quick to learn and simple for new users, yet powerful for professionals. DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and with higher quality because you don’t have to learn multiple applications or switch software to complete different tasks. This means you can work with original quality images throughout the entire process. It’s like having your own post-production studio in one app! And most importantly, by learning DaVinci Resolve, you will learn how to use the same tools that Hollywood professionals use!
1) Install Davinci Resolve, but do not launch.
2) A Davinci shortcut appears on the desktop, right-click on it -> File Location.
3) The Davinci location will open where you need to copy the entire contents of the Crack folder with the replacement of files.
4) At the first start, the SmartScreen filter window “Windows has protected your computer” may appear. There is no need to be afraid – click “Details”, and then “Run anyway”.
5) Davinci is activated, you are a pirate!